Join us for this exciting two day steam and diesel mixed traction gala. It will be the best antidote to cold turkey. We are delighted to announce that on Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th December we'll have a good proportion of our heritage diesel and steam fleet operating on both days. So whether you are a steam enthusiast or a diesel fan or you just want to see the beauty of the Cotswolds rolling by, this event will be for you.
Attractions at the gala will include :
- Busy passenger service based on our Green timetable with opportunities for double-heading and top-and-tail working.
- Trains running the full length of the line between Broadway and Cheltenham Race Course Station
- Approximately 28 mile round trip along the stunning Cotswolds countryside
- Buffet cars
- Shops at Toddington and Cheltenham Race Course Stations
- Flag and Whistle Cafe at Toddington Station
- Coffee Pot Tea Room at Winchcombe Station
There is no restricted entry and tickets will be at our normal prices (but concessionary vouchers will not be valid). Why not save time and get your tickets now?