Online ticket sales
ADVANCE BOOKING IS REQUIRED TO TRAVEL ON THE GWR AT THE MOMENT
When you purchase tickets on-line you will be able to download a printable e-ticket - you will need to buy your ticket at the latest by midday on the day before you want to travel.
We are also able to accept your e-ticket being shown to us on your mobile device if you prefer not to print it out. As with a physical or printed ticket it must be shown upon request. Please note, it MUST be the E-TICKET itself shown to our staff and not the email which provides the link to it.
Alternatively, you may also opt to have the ticket/s posted to you, although we will then need to add a £1 handling charge - and in this case you will need to buy your ticket at least 7 days before you want to travel.
We will have space on our train for ONE pre-booked wheelchair only. Wheelchair requirements MUST be included at the time of booking - PLEASE CALL ON 01242 621405 to check availability prior to booking.
The following tickets are currently available to buy online
Single Compartment Return Tickets *
|Buy Tickets Now|
Standard Open Coach Return Tickets #
|Buy Tickets Now|
All tickets are valid for a specific date and journey while we are running our revised 'Covid-19' timetables.
* Single Compartment Return Tickets entitle 2 persons to travel in a reserved compartment for one round-trip of the line, starting and finishing at Toddington.
* You can buy tickets for additional passengers to travel with you in the compartment up to a maximum occupancy of 6 people.
# Standard Open Coach Return Tickets can be purchased for one person or 2 persons travelling together.
- When you buy tickets you'll also be able to order a 'picnic pack' from a wide menu of snacks. Allergy information on the food on sale is here.
- You can download a copy of the railway route map here.
- Special Events, marked in gold on the timetable, will be subject to different booking and pricing arrangements.
- Whilst every effort is made to maintain the services advertised, the Company reserves the right to cancel, alter or suspend any train without notice and accepts no liability for any loss, inconvenience or delay thereby caused.
- If in any doubt please call 01242 621 405