Online ticket sales
ADVANCE BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL TO GUARANTEE YOUR SEATS
When you purchase tickets on-line you will be able to download a printable e-ticket - you will need to buy your ticket at the latest by midday on the day before you want to travel.
We are also able to accept your e-ticket being shown to us on your mobile device if you prefer not to print it out. As with a physical or printed ticket it must be shown upon request. Please note, it MUST be the E-TICKET itself shown to our staff and not the email which provides the link to it.
Alternatively, you may also opt to have the ticket/s posted to you, although we will then need to add a £1 handling charge - and in this case you will need to buy your ticket at least 7 days before you want to travel.
Please arrive 20 minutes before departure time to allow for processing and boarding.
Wheelchairs - requires phone booking.
We have space on our train(s) for ONE pre-booked wheelchair only, in a dedicated area. Please DO NOT book on line if you are bringing a wheelchair; please call 01242 621905 (Mon- Fri 09:00 to 16:00) to check availability and to make your booking. If you make a booking on line you may be allocated a non-accessible compartment and may be unable to travel on the day.
One carer may travel free with any fare-paying disabled person. They will need to produce the disabled person's on-line ticket with the date of travel entered in order to receive their concession ticket.
The following tickets are currently available to buy online
Single Compartment Return Tickets *
|Buy Tickets Now|
Standard Open Coach Return Tickets #
|Buy Tickets Now|
Gift Vouchers $
|Buy Gift Voucher Now|
All tickets are valid only for a specific date and journey while we are running our revised 'Covid-19' timetables.
* Single Compartment Return Tickets entitle 2 persons to travel in a reserved compartment for one round-trip of the line, starting and finishing at Toddington.
* You can buy tickets for additional passengers to travel with you in the compartment up to a maximum occupancy of 6 people.
# Standard Open Coach Return Tickets can be purchased for one person or 2 persons travelling together.
*$ Gift vouchers can be used to purchase travel tickets. They are not valid for food and beverages on-train and at the Broadway Refreshment Room or for purchases in the Flag & Whistle Café at Toddington.
- When you buy tickets you'll also be able to order a 'picnic pack' from a wide menu of snacks. Allergy information on the food on sale is here.
- You can download a copy of the railway route map here.
- Special Events, marked in gold on the timetable, will be subject to different booking and pricing arrangements.
- Whilst every effort is made to maintain the services advertised, the Company reserves the right to cancel, alter or suspend any train without notice and accepts no liability for any loss, inconvenience or delay thereby caused.
- Member and Shareholder Ticket information is here.
- If in any doubt please call 01242 621 405