Why not join us over the weekend of 21st June to 23rd June for our 16th Steam & Real Ale Festival?
Once again, this popular event will be run in conjunction with our friends from the North Cotswold branch of CAMRA and new for 2019 both station bars (Winchcombe and Toddington) will be open on Friday 21st June, as well as Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd June. Full details will be available soon, but we are anticipating:-
- Up to 45 beers and a number of ciders to be available over the three days *
- Beers and ciders will be available from both Winchcombe and Toddington stations on all three days!
- An enhanced train service is expected to operate on Friday and Saturday with additional trains between Toddington and Winchcombe throughout the day and late trains back to Cheltenham Racecourse.
- Normal train fares will apply for all three days and tickets will also be valid on the additional evening trains.
- Opening times are expected to be
# Friday 21st June 1200-1800
# Saturday 22nd June 1030-1900 (1730 at Toddington)
# Sunday 23rd June 1030-1600 (Bars may close earlier if beer supply is exhausted)
- Subject to availability, hot and cold food and soft drinks will be available from both Toddington and Winchcombe throughout the weekend.
* - Beer and cider is subject to availability and not all listed beers and ciders will be available on all three days. We can not guarantee a full beer range on the Sunday, but every effort will be made to ensure a range is available. The bars may close earlier if the beer supply is exhausted.