Please note that for this event, access to the site is limited to ticket holders only.
A range of discounted tickets is available and you can book tickets here! Tickes will also be available on the day.
- Unlimited travel on all train services throughout the day.
- Admission to the site and displays at Toddington.
- Admission to the Carriage & Wagon workshops at Winchcombe.
- Please note that there will be no separate access to stations, cafés or yards, admission is only by ticket.
- Tickets valid on date displayed only.
- Please allow up to 5 working days for printed tickets to arrive.
- eTickets will be accepted when displayed on mobile devices (or print them off at home).
- Family tickets consist of 2 Adults and up to 3 Children.
- Children under 5 years of age travel free when accompanied by a fare paying Adult.
- A Child is 5 - 15 years of age.
- One carer may travel free when accompanying a fare paying passenger with a disability. Proof of carer status may be requested.
Shareholder, member, HRA passes and other complimentary tickets will not be valid with the exception of '300 Club' gold pass holders. GWSR Work Permits entitle the holder only to travel.
Save money - buy your tickets in advance at a discount on the on-the-day prices!
You can also pay on the day
Alternatively, just turn up on the day and pay as you enter the site (although it will cost a bit more), at Broadway, Toddington, Winchcombe or Cheltenham Racecourse stations.