Please note that for this event, access to the site is limited to ticket holders only.
A range of tickets is offered for the Cotswold Festival of Steam and you can book online now!
- Unlimited travel on all train services throughout the day.
- Admission to the site and displays at Toddington.
- Admission to the Carriage & Wagon workshops at Winchcombe.
- Rides on the North Gloucestershire Narrow Gauge Railway at Toddington (which will be operating on all three days) and other attractions on the line, offering remarkably good value for money!
- Bus services between Cheltenham Spa Network Rail station and Cheltenham Racecourse GWSR stations; and between Broadway station and Broadway village centre
- Please note that there will be no separate access to stations or yards, admission is only by ticket.
Unfortunately, shareholder, member, HRA passes and other complimentary tickets will not be valid with the exception of '300 Club' gold ticket holders. GWSR Work Permits entitle the holder only to travel.
SUNDAY 19TH MAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR BUYING ONLINE TICKETS! However, you can of course still buy your tickets on the day. Just turn up on the day and pay as you enter the site, either at Toddington, Winchcombe, Cheltenham Racecourse or Broadway stations.
Pay on the day
1 Day - late admission
Note: Family tickets are valid for 2 adults and up to 3 children
Just turn up on the day and pay as you enter the site, either at Toddington, Winchcombe, Cheltenham Racecourse or Broadway stations.