Please note that for this event, access to the site is limited to ticket holders only.
A range of tickets is offered for the Cotswold Festival of Steam and you can book online now!
- Unlimited travel on all train services throughout the day.
- Admission to the site and displays at Toddington.
- Admission to the Carriage & Wagon workshops at Winchcombe.
- Please note that there will be no separate access to stations or yards, admission is only by ticket.
- Tickets valid on date displayed only.
- Please allow up to 5 working days for printed tickets to arrive.
- eTickets will be accepted when displayed on mobile devices.
- Family tickets consist of 2 Adults and up to 3 Children.
- Children under 5 years of age travel free when accompanied by a fare paying Adult.
- A Child is 5 - 15 years of age.
- One carer may travel free when accompanying a fare paying passenger with a disability. Proof of carer status may be requested.
Shareholder, member, HRA passes and other complimentary tickets will not be valid with the exception of '300 Club' gold pass holders. GWSR Work Permits entitle the holder only to travel.
Online Ticket Prices
Save money - buy your tickets in advance at a discount on the on-the-day prices!
1 Day (3rd, 4th or 5th June)
2 Day (3rd & 4th June or 4th & 5th June)
3 Day (3rd, 4th & 5th June)
On the day prices
Alternatively, just turn up on the day and pay as you enter the site (although it will cost a bit more), either at Toddington, Winchcombe, Cheltenham Racecourse or Broadway stations - on-the-day prices to be announced shortly.