Members & Shareholders Ticket Vouchers
Due to the need for the Railway to rebuild its finances following the effects of the Covid-19 shut-down and the Landslip that affected the Railway earlier in the year, weregret that we are unable initially to accept work permits, two for one vouchers, 300 club cards, Caravan Club discounts, HRA passes, VIP vouchers etc. while we work hard to rebuild the Railway’s finances.
You can now use your Members and Shareholders Ticket Vouchers when booking travel on our trains, subject to the following conditions:
- Valid Shareholder Vouchers and Members ticket vouchers will be accepted for travel on all trains except the Santa Experience trains
- Travel can be booked up to one week before the date of travel; to book, you must call on 01242 621905
- To book travel for the weekend trains you will need to call 01242 621905 no later than 4pm on the Friday before you wish to travel.(Office hours are Monday to Friday 08:30 - 16:00)
- Travel cannot be booked any further in advance
- If you wish to book refreshments as well as tickets you will need to have booked your tickets and food by midday the day before travel. For weekend travel you will need to have booked tickets and food by midday on the Friday
- Booking is subject to having spare capacity on the trains (usually best on the later trains of the day)
- Vouchers must be surrendered when showing your e-ticket on entry (no voucher - no travel)
- Food and drink may be purchased at Cheltenham RC Station
These arrangements will be kept under review.
Please note: Pre-booking is essential to guarantee your seats.