Normally comprising cars W51405 (DMS), W59510 (TCL), W51363 (DMBS), this Class 117 unit was purchased in 2011 by Cotswold Diesel Railcar Limited and is now running regular services from Toddington.
- Wheel arrangement: Power car driven on each bogie inside axle.
- Origin: Built by Pressed Steel between 1959 and 1961, these 3-car units spent most of their lives on the commuter services out of London, Paddington, Plymouth and Cardiff.
- Engine/power: 2 x Leyland 680 150hp driving through 4-speed epicyclic gearboxes on each power car.
- Length over buffers: 64 feet x 3
- Working weight: Power car: 36 tons Trailer: 30 tons
- Maximum speed: 70 mph